Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter Review – Works Like A Charm!
Bella B is a reputed name for Baby products. Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter carries on the tradition.
Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter is plant based butter composition which is an alternative of Lanolin based nipple cream which some moms may not prefer.
Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter soothes your nipples and heals cracked nipples.
Since the butter is made of plant based edible materials, it is completely safe for your baby.
The butter uses high quality of shea butter, mango butter and cocoa which works admirably on dry skin.
Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter is Lanolin Free and has no animal by-products
Features of Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter
- 100% Plant based
- Lanolin Free
- Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Soybean (Glycine Soja) Glycerides, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (Organic), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Unsaponifiables, Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (Organic), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)
- Edible ingredients
- 100% safe for ingestion by your baby.
- Smooth texture
- Contains no Lanolin
- 100% plant based ingredients
- Completely safe for both mom and baby
- Instant relief for sore and cracked nipples
- No need to wipe off before feeding or pumping
- Paraben Free, Petrolatum Free
Bella B Nipple Nurture Butter is smooth and easy to apply. With no strong smell or taste, it is perfect for chapped and cracked nipples.
I absolutely love this butter. I started using it immediately after my son was born and i noticed latching issues. It's of high grade quality so it's baby safe and I don't have to worry that I'm not getting it all completely wiped off before nursing! It's a great product. Definitely recommend it to anyone who breastfeeds.
Author: Marissa Claire
Hi, I am Marissa. I am a wife of a very supportive husband and mother 3 precious kids. Even though my life is not picture perfect, I have too many blessings to be counted. I am an ordinary mom who has been through some tough times.
I have tried to collate the best information available and write personal & real reviews for the benefits of parents who are confused with the plethora of breast pumps available. I have made an effort to steer clear of technical jargons and used layman language which is understood by people like us.